Our Student Helpdesks are available to answer any of your questions across all campuses. The Student Helpdesks can direct you to places on campus, make appointments for you, issue library resources for you to use, and help you with your computing issues. They are also a point of contact with the wider support services team. Don’t know who to ask? Start with the Student Helpdesks!
Student Helpdesks are located:
- Petone Campus: Learning Commons, Level 2
- Porirua Campus: Library/Te Kete Wānanga
- Te Auaha Campus: Library, Level 3
- Wellington Hospitality Campus: Library, Level 2
- Auckland Campus: Room 204, Level 2
Or email email@example.com or call 0800 141 121