Create, Share and Reuse Interactive Course Material with H5P
- Create interactive activities on your Moodle course
- Share activities with other Moodle users
- Reuse or modify activities to suit your course content
- Interactive videos
- Drag and Drop
- Image Hotspots
The activity you choose will depend on your course content, learner's abilities, adaptability of existing material and time you have available for creating resources.
Below is an H5P Activity Example file of the activities in each section of this course. There are suggestions for possible use for each activity type, an overview of how easy they are to create and a link to the activity on the H5P website. (This document will be updated as more activities are created).
This Creating an Interactive Video example demonstrates the easy to use editing tools and interface of H5P.
Visit the H5P Website for an overview of activity:
- Examples available to download and edit
In the sections below are a range of activities created using H5P.
View the activities to see which type could be used on your course.
It is possible to download an activity and add it to your Moodle page later.
- Download button at bottom right of the activity
- The activity will be saved to your Downloads folder as an H5P file
- You can edit the activity to suit your course content
Watch the video to see how to