Meeting to go through your completed AI folder

Meeting to go through your completed AI folder

by Anne Webster -
Number of replies: 0

Hi all newish and new tutors on the initial AI programme 

I met with Raj today - a new tutor at WelTec like the rest of you - and went through his completed Academic Induction folder.  We discussed some points about teaching and learning and Raj was able to show me some changes he has made to make his sessions more interactive so his learners are doing the work, not him. (Hurray!) Thanks Raj for sharing your folder and the comments your manager made were very encouraging.  

Your completed AI folder is a really good way to let your manager know how you've been progressing as a new tutor. 

There are a couple more of you I'm meeting soon to go through your folders - thank you for organizing a time to do this. I enjoy hearing about your experiences and reflections. Once we've been through this process I can help you enrol in the NZCATT, New Zealand Certificate of Adult and Tertiary Teaching or NZCALNE, (literacy and numeracy) once you are ready.

Look forward to hearing from more of you soon. Any questions or suggestions about the units on moodle are welcome.

Anne