Day 1 & 2

Day 1 & 2

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 4

The block courses for Info Lit and Human Development got off to a start today with Info Lit at Church St. There is quite a mix of abilties and ages: from the confident mature to the confident younger person to the confident speaker but not the confident computer user to the second language learner who asked about the question. Some tears and some concerns and some frustrations with log ins and so on.Some postitve responses and enthusiasm about using Moodle.

The groups were a great idea and allowed Christine and myself to spend time with the Moodle users while Liz and Steve worked with the ability/learning support etc users.

All in all a successful day. I hear Te Tiriti session got off to a good start too yesterday.  

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Day 1 & 2

by Deleted user -

Yay, awesome to have the update and hear the Blended papers have started well.

I hope Te Tiriti class helped by bringing students together.  We got a few niggles about logins and timetable confusion, especially for those who are enroled into Year 1 & 2 papers.

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
really enjoyed being able to come to all three days, guess it meant that not much was repeated for students. I am now wondering how to figure out who has completed the first assignment for Info Lit and who has not...Am having a great squizzle around in the whole moodle site!
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Hi Liz

Perhaps if you and Steve get together on this - he will be checking the assignments for marking this week I think.