VEX Wellington Regional Competition 7 Jun 10am

VEX Wellington Regional Competition 7 Jun 10am

by Adrian Ferguson -
Number of replies: 0

Hi All,

I am writing to confirm that the Wellington Regional Competition for the KiwiChallenge is to be held at WelTec on Saturday 7th June from 10am.  The competition will be held in the WelTec Student Hub which is at the foot of the 7 storey high WelTec tower block building on Kensington Ave Petone.

Everyone is welcome to come and have a look at what's going on, so feel free to pass this invitation on to family, friends, colleagues etc.  There is a flier for the event attached to this message so please feel free to circulate it and post a copy up at your school or workplace.

We expect teams from Auckland and Palmerston North to come down to Wellington for this Regional KiwiChallenge Competition.  We also expect to have the elements for the new international competition on display.

If you have any queries about VEX in Wellington generally, or about the Wellington Regional Competition for the KiwiChallenge in particular, you may contact me in the first instance.

Cheers

Adrian

Adrian Ferguson
Senior Lecturer - Mechanical Engineering
School of Engineering Technology
Wellington Institute of Technology
(+64) 04 920 0466 x563
021 134 9275
www.weltec.ac.nz

You are getting this email as you are a member of the VEX Robotics Wellington Group on WelTec's Moodle system for 2013-2014.  If you should not be in this group, or if you know other people who should be in the group, feel free to let me (Adrian) know via email.