VEX Wellington Build Night Thurs This Week - Tonight!

VEX Wellington Build Night Thurs This Week - Tonight!

by Adrian Ferguson -
Number of replies: 0

Hi All,

I am writing to confirm that we are running our usual VEX Robotics Wellington Club Night this Thursday 04 Sept 2014. Teams can come from 4.00pm on Thursdays, to WelTec Petone - N Block - room NE039.  WelTec students will usually be working on their robots from around 5pm.

N Block is between Kensington Ave and Cuba St Petone. There is free parking after 5pm, and access from either end of the building.

If there are enough keen participants, we can now run VEX IQ competitions on Thursday evenings!  That's because we now have some new mini VEX IQ robots AND a VEX IQ competition field and a set of VEX IQ game elements.  It doesn't matter if you don't have a robot - feel free to come along and have a look anyway!   Our VEX IQ robots will be available for guests to use on Thursday evenings also, so if you don't have your own robot, come and try one of ours! 

We have made some good progress on working out ways to put keen students who don't have a VEX robot at their school in touch with robots. If that's of interest to you, email me and I will see what I can do to connect you with a robot.

Cheers

Adrian

Adrian Ferguson
Senior Lecturer - Mechanical Engineering
School of Engineering Technology
Wellington Institute of Technology
(+64) 04 920 0466 x563
021 134 9275
www.weltec.ac.nz

You are getting this email as you are a member of the VEX Robotics Wellington Group on WelTec's Moodle system for 2013-2014. If you should not be in this group, or if you know other people who should be in the group, feel free to let me (Adrian) know via email.