Vex Robotics Club Night 24 June 2015

Vex Robotics Club Night 24 June 2015

by Andrea Adams -
Number of replies: 0

Hi I am writing to advise that we are running our usual VEX Robotics Wellington Club Night this Wednesday 24 June 2015.

This will be our last club night for Term 2. We will advise start date for term 3 and it possible we may change the day and wiladvise you of this.

Thanks to our dedicated team of volunteers who turn up each week to help out. Good Luck with your exams.

Teams can turn up from 4pm Wednesday Petone WelTec N Block room N 106. WelTec students will usually be working on their robots from around 4- 6 pm.

N Block is betwen Kensington Ave and Cuba st Petone. There is free parking after 5pm and access from either end of the building.

If there are enough keen participants we can run VEX IQ competitions on Wednesdays evenings. Thats because we now have some new mini VEX IQ robots AND a VEX IQ competition field and a set of VEX IQ game elements. It doesnt matter if you dont have a robot - feel free to come along and have a look anyway. Our VEX IQ robots are available for guests to use on Wednesday evenings also.

We have made good progress on working out ways to put keen students who dont have a VEX robot at their school in touch with robots. If thats of interest to you, email me and I will see what I can do to connect you with a robot.